- ACE Solar is the selected installer.
- Very Competitive Prices
- Five pricing tiers. As more people sign up, the price goes down. Tier 5 is very attainable!
- Options for outright purchase, purchase with Solar Loan, or Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- The reimbursement rates decrease for systems connected after May 2018.
- The preferred pricing ends in mid-August 2018
- Eversource connection fees go up for systems connected after December 2018
- Six solar vendors, respond to the RFP
- ACE Solar offered excellent equipment at a very favorable price.
Looking to the future
- Consider if you will want an electric car during the 20-year life of the panels
- Consider using an air-source hot water heater (saves on electricity, oil or propane)
- Consider using mini-splits for heating (saves on electricity, oil or propane) and also provides AC
Once you indicate your interest (using the form on the right) ACE Solar will:
- Contact you immediately
- Evaluate your site for solar first with satellite photos and then an on-site inspection, to assess shading
- Examine your current electric usage and take into account planned future needs such as mini-splits or electric vehicles.
- Generate a detailed proposal.
If you decide to proceed ACE Solar will:
- Apply for all utility interconnections,
- File all required permits and obtain inspections,
- Install your solar system!
- Install any optional monitoring systems.
- Discuss financial options with you
Solar production varies by month.
Average production and usage over the course of a year for the same system.